Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Realized after a Dr. visit this morning for John that we'll have to get back into the walking program. Started tonight...30 minutes. Very cool and clear so lots of stars out. Orion still not coming-up until about midnight. Walking should be so easy...and once you get going it does get easier...but it's so easy to settle in after dinner and not do anything. I'm really too tired right now to be doing this. Woke-up with a start at 3 when I heard the walkie-talkie beep. It sounded like a low-bat beep, but I got up and went over to make sure she was okay. She was asleep so I headed back to bed and then laid there for an hour, listening to the beep every ten minutes. I was hoping that the batteries didn't die before she could let me know if she had to get-up. At four I finally gave-in and taking my pillows I quietly tip-toed from my bed to my "bed away from my bed." At five, John came looking for me, having realized I was gone. Glad I was there cause at 6 I was needed. Tonight we'll try the new intercom...which is plugged into the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment