skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sillysocks

Monday, October 20, 2008

WOW...it's too good to be true...Al Gore may finally be out of a job!  
Posted by Sillysocks at 12:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • No one seems to care that Obama accepts fraudulent...
      • Realized after a Dr. visit this morning for John t...
      • Police departments in cities across the country ar...
      • Why don't we save ourselves a lot of money, and a ...
      • WOW...it's too good to be true...Al Gore may final...
      • I thought that if we elect Obama...the world will ...
      • Obama vows to "change the world"...will he turn it...
      • Should we vote for Obama because he "looks" Presid...
      • No...I take it back...don't want Joe for President.
      • Some folks are just too cool by far...
      • If I hear a "tax cut for 95% of the American peopl...
      • Joe Biden thinks "jobs" is a three letter word...a...
      • I vote Joe the Plumber for President.
      • JOE THE PLUMBER IS SCREWED.
      • Back at it...although no one reads me...but me...a...
    • ►  March (7)

About Me

My photo
Sillysocks
View my complete profile